Sales Compensation Plan Template
Track sales compensation of your sales reps, employees, and freelancers and automatically calculate and monitor their payouts based on variable commission rates.Download Template
- Create separate compensation sheets and assign them to their relevant stakeholders.
- Set variable commission rates to automatically calculate the commissions of your sales reps.
- Track all your sales data and commissions of your sales reps on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Keep an overview of all your sales reps with a single dashboard consolidating all of their inputs.
Sales Compensation Plans allow you to manage and monitor your sales as well as your sales representatives' activity in a structured and automated way. They help you determine how much your sales representatives earn based on their performance and based on your commission rates.
That way, you can monitor progress across your team, easily manage compensation for your salespeople, and drive results to achieve overall team and organizational goals.
Using the Employee Time Sheet template with Layer, you can:
- Share the separate timesheets with your team members. Then, collect their input regarding their respective regular and overtime hours and have it automatically merged back into the main file.
- Never chase your stakeholders for input again. Streamline your communication and reporting processes and set up automatic flows shared on a recurring basis.
Yes! This is absolutely free for you to download and use.
We will always keep your personal information safe.