Blog Editorial Calendar Template
Manage and keep a detailed overview of your blog content calendar. Then, track the progress of your blog posts, authors, metadata, and most importantly, publish dates and deadlines.Download Template
- Plan your rollout of blog posts and assign them to their relevant authors.
- Track the progress of your authors per blog post.
- Track your posts data including their status, meta description, URL, CTA, and more.
Having an editorial calendar is crucial for content creators to brainstorm and plan blog topics. Then, assign responsibilities, set deadlines, and monitor your content performance.
That way, you can have one dashboard where all relevant stakeholders can input their data and focus on creating great content.
Using the Blog Editorial Calendar template with Layer, you can:
- Share the calendar with your authors. Then, collect their input regarding their respective blog posts and progress and have it automatically merged back into the main file.
- Never chase your stakeholders for input again. Streamline your communication and reporting processes and set up automatic flows shared on a recurring basis.
Yes! This is absolutely free for you to download and use.
We will always keep your personal information safe.